> BITTERSWEET DREAMS
A game in which players reframe each other's nightmares through story-writing, acting, sculpting, and tasting, inspired by the principles of Image Rehearsal Therapy.
- Goal of lowering frequency of sleep-disrupting nightmares
- Must involve smell or taste
- Must use flexible materials
A game in which players form nonsensical "tweets" and strategically dole our "likes" or "comments," each round eliminating a player's tweet based on its ratio. Implicitly teaches players about the concept of 'The Ratio' on Twitter, providing a strategy for dealing with unsavory online content.
- Goal of providing players tangible in-the-moment social responses when they encounter hate speech.
- The strategies must be taught implicitly, so the players are not aware of the transformational goal.
- Players must lie about who they are in some way.
A storytelling and auctioning game, for a good cause. Players "donate to play," agreeing on a shared cause to receive their pooled donation and become the subject of their story. After writing the 'next line' of the given story, players pass around their page to be illustrated collaboratively; players then hold an auction to determine which page will become the next of the storybook.
- Goal of increasing charitable donations for everyday donations
- Specifically targeting groups who consider themselves personally dedicated to a cause.
MORE ON THESE PROJECTS COMING SOON!